Can you break the superstition of Friday 13th and get lucky in our Christmas quiz? The answers are below, but no cheating!
- Who is the patron saint celebrated on the 26th of December?
- In what country was eggnog invented?
- Where does the name “Boxing Day” come from?
- What ornaments do elves have on their shoes?
- How many tips do traditional snowflakes have?
- By when should Christmas decorations come down, according to UK traditions?
- What are the names of the first eight reindeers?
- What is Santa called in Germany
- Who wants to steals Christmas?
- What is ‘Smoking Bishop’?
- Why was the Grinch so mean?
- What 1990 movie tells the story of a boy whose house is robbed at Christmas?
- Why is Mrs Claus always checking Santa’s phone?
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to keep up with our countdown to Christmas, and to be in with chance of winning our Christmas Competitions!
- Saint Stephen
- Boxing Day was a traditional day off for servants when they received a ‘Christmas Box’ from their master. They would also go home on Boxing Day to give presents to their families.
- By January 5th
- Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Dancer, and Donner
- Kriss Kringle
- The Grinch
- A sort of mulled wine
- His heart was two sizes too small.
- Home alone
- He seems to know where all the naughty girls live!!