Are you ready for Google’s Page Experience update?
10 March 2021
There are countless ways to reach your customers in today’s high-tech world. So much so, that the most simple of printed promotional marketing literature can be overlooked.
We’ve outlined our top 5 considerations – get these right and printed promotional literature can be a powerful tool to reach your marketing objectives.
Promotional literature can be anything from a leaflet or small flyer dedicated to a specific product to catalogues covering numerous products or even a bespoke direct mail piece distributed to homes or businesses across the country.
In designing promotional literature we recommend that you address and define the following:
1. What are your objectives? Do you want to increase sales, provide information, assist with conversion or increase awareness of your brand?
2. Who is the literature aimed at? Make sure you have your target market in mind throughout the whole process to ensure that your message is relevant to them. And include a strong call to action to make sure you achieve your desired outcome.
3. Include information about the product, service or offer, outlining the benefits and features that are relevant to your target market.
4. Do you have references to satisfied customers in the form of testimonials? Include them to add credibility to your offering.
5. Lastly, don’t ruin all your hard work by producing promotional literature that doesn’t look professional. Ensure you enlist expert design and printing services to create engaging and credible promotional literature that helps you achieve your objectives.
For more information about producing promotional marketing material as part of your integrated marketing strategy, call us on 01565 632 112.
We work with clients from start-ups to household names.
If you’ve got a project, get in touch and we’ll get going!