About the role
This role is full of variety, joining as an Account Manager you will be responsible for leading key accounts, growing those relationships and adding an entrepreneurial edge to the business.
You will be working as part of a thriving team, acting as a vital link between clients and Boxed Red. You will work on all aspects of marketing, online and offline communications and branding for a range of accounts across many different industries. You will be commercially aware and experienced in maximising relationships with existing clients.
We are looking for someone who is both strategic and creative, a fantastic communicator, full of energy and ideas and used to working in a deadline-driven environment. The prefect candidate should be passionate about all things creative, marketing, digital and agency related.
Good banter and the willingness to laugh (often at rubbish jokes) are desirable traits but not essential.
- Client management – liaising with clients on a daily basis, forging strong and long-lasting relationships acting as the first point of contact for the client
- Growing client accounts financially by exploring new opportunities and solving problems
- Managing and delivering proposals for existing and potential new business clients
- You will have a close eye on project budgets, profitability and client satisfaction
- Planning – ensuring that work is being delivered on time, on budget and on brief
- Project management – managing numerous projects at one time as well as controlling the workflow of projects
- Creative & Digital – being able to work with an internal teams, forming opinions on creative & digital options and providing feedback
- Think proactively on behalf of the client, considering new marketing initiatives
- Gaining an in-depth knowledge of the clients’ business and the sector in which they operate
- Developing best practice and setting high standards
Required skills and experience
- Superb communication skills – written and verbal
- A friendly, confident and client-focused nature
- Excellent organisational skills
- Understanding of the fundamentals of integrated marketing
- Understanding of digital marketing practices including Social Media, SEO, PPC, email campaigns and reporting tools
- First class ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and digital reporting for client projects is desirable
- While this is not a technical role, some understanding/experience of web development would be a great advantage
- Experience of agency processes and systems
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject
- At least 3 years’ experience within an Account Management role
- Mac literate with experience of Microsoft Office, as well as the Mac equivalents
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Boxed Red
Boxed Red is an award-winning, full-service marketing agency with a strong client list specialising in the property & construction, leisure & tourism and charity sectors, but we service a wide range of clients across multiple sectors.
We understand the work/life balance and are all driven individuals with an unrivalled enthusiasm and passion for what we do.